Sunday, May 11, 2008

my beautiful mammas

Wanted to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day! 

To my mom, grandma and "G":
Thanks for all you do for our family.  You mean so much to us and are priceless in our eyes.  
And to my pals,
I often look at each one of you and wonder, "How does she do that?  She is sooo amazing!" I see how you nurture and care for your little ones leading them on the right path in life.  The joy you and your children share.  I am fascinated by the many accomplishments you have all made.
And on those hard days, when you are just about to give up, take a minute and give your babies a hug!  Dance around, forget about the housework, look into the precious eyes of your little one and see the sweetness.  Remember how important you are to your little sweeties....the most precious things on earth. They love you unconditionally...you are their hero!  And you are all mine.

Being a mommy is the hardest....and the BEST thing on earth! 

You are all the best!

xoxo, Jill

No comments: