Friday, May 23, 2008

{ cravings }

I have been craving these for a weeks.  So I made some.

IMO my sisters and I make  the best chocolate chip cookies. Don't believe me?  Ask them. Okay, so we're biased, but if you are so lucky (tooting my horn right now) to have tried them, you'll agree.  

So if you want to make some too, use this recipe.  It's the best. But to make them like I do, you have to use Butter Crisco instead of butter, and imitation vanilla.  And when they are cooking, you have to take them out of the oven BEFORE they brown, they should only have slight browning on the edges. And leave them on the cookie sheet to cool.  I don't put the walnuts in either.  Trust me, they're YUMMMMMMMMY!
Now go make some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Us lucky neighbors got some while they were still warm! Sure wasn't long before they were all gobbled up! Thanks Jill for sharing! Love, the Flanagan's