Friday, February 1, 2008

{ daddy's home }

My boys LOVE their daddy so much. And everyday Jack comes in and asks what day it is. He always says "I want it to be Friday because my daddy doesn't have to work." And during the week, they constantly ask when daddy's coming home. Towards the end of the day, the boys have a ritual.

Here is the Monday - Thursday ritual:

4:30 - 5:00: Kyle wakes up
5:00 - 5:30: Mommy, Jack & Kyle sit on the couch and read books or watch a show.
5:30 - 6:00: We hear the garage door open. Both boys immediately jump up, run towards the stairs and start making (I guess you could call them) elephant noises until daddy meets them at the top of the stairs. After daddy comes home, nobody wants mommy anymore.

My boys sure love their daddy....so do I!

xoxo, Mommy

No comments: